The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

6 months!!!

Where did half a year go???
I know, I suck. I never blog. No one probably even follows this anymore. I am sooo swamped with being back at work and taking classes for a second Master's Degree... and well.. the baby!!
So, I will share some super cute pictures and then say that I probably won't be writing on this blog too much longer. I still check back to see how people are doing from time to time.. But, Honestly, when life is going good... there isn't much to blog about! Weird, right?
Thanks to everyone who provided me with such wonderful support and provided a feeling of community when I felt so alone. Infertility is a pretty dark place and finding blogging helped me to get through with my sanity intact. Love you to all. :)












9 comments:

KimboSue said...

He is too stinking cute!

nancy said...

Tons of pictures showing of your gorgous little man. :) I know - where in the hell is the time going????

Nick said...

Visit http://pledgesandprayers.blogspot.com/ and find out how you can teach the world to give pledges and prayers

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

lin Are the most classic coach bags style Dior when several princess Diana fondle admiringly of black squares edition small sheepskin cane case Coach Shoulder Bags grain paragraph, it holds concurrently and aesthetic feeling, Dior Coach Sling Bags original style are is. Dior coach bags are unique Cannage cane case Coach Spotlight Bags grain design completely spirit, pack noodles Coach Tote Bags sewing cane case grain (Cannage) inspiration from guests. 1996 by craftsman to reinterpret Coach Travel Bags and into the Dior coach bags are. It consists New Coach Handbags of 12 dense suture crisscross every line precision is extremely high, slight mistakes will lead to around the seams of interface didn't connect and drain. And the words D.I.O.R. handbag with not only opened fashion bag pendant Coach Tribeca Bags bag of metal coach outlet online guajian, glittering more elegant inject vigor. Dior fashion are timeless classic modelling and suitable for day and night different situations are tie-in

FX said...

Tricia, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Aww, such a sweet movie.
And you’ve got quite the cute child. =)
~Aidyl

ellen smith said...

Do you like cheap

ugg boots
.Buy

ugg boots outlet
. I like

ugg boots clearance
.

Le Tuan said...

xem phim sex online
tải phim sex 3gp
phim sex trực tuyến
ảnh sex
phim sex online
Phim sex cho điện thoại