The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

6 months!!!

Where did half a year go???
I know, I suck. I never blog. No one probably even follows this anymore. I am sooo swamped with being back at work and taking classes for a second Master's Degree... and well.. the baby!!
So, I will share some super cute pictures and then say that I probably won't be writing on this blog too much longer. I still check back to see how people are doing from time to time.. But, Honestly, when life is going good... there isn't much to blog about! Weird, right?
Thanks to everyone who provided me with such wonderful support and provided a feeling of community when I felt so alone. Infertility is a pretty dark place and finding blogging helped me to get through with my sanity intact. Love you to all. :)












4 comments:

KimboSue said...

He is too stinking cute!

nancy said...

Tons of pictures showing of your gorgous little man. :) I know - where in the hell is the time going????

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Aww, such a sweet movie.
And you’ve got quite the cute child. =)
~Aidyl

Unknown said...

Do you like cheap

ugg boots
.Buy

ugg boots outlet
. I like

ugg boots clearance
.