The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Monday, January 19, 2009

20 week sonogram pictures!

All went wonderfully well. We still aren't finding out the sex, although, I think BOY.

I made friends with the sono tech and she printed us 8 pictures rather than the 1-2 she was allowed. I had to sneak them out in my purse. LOL.
So without further ado.. Here is my baby!!!
Here are two little feet. awww.
Baby's face and chest. The black spot is the heart.

One little foot.

Here's the whole baby!!
Side profile of the face. Look at those nose!! I think he/she may have my Grandpa's nose!
Another side profile.

Baby kicking Mommy..

Here's the skeletor shot!

6 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

Absolutely beautiful. Just what I needed to see on a Monday morning.

Hats off to you for not finding out the sex. It seems that choice is so rare these days.

Congrats!

KimboSue said...

Yeah! So pretty. But I'm thinking pink! :0)

alicia said...

ahhh!! so cute!!! baby looks great :)

Just Believing said...

What a beautiful sight!

Naomi said...

Congrats!!! What great pictures...you are half way there. The picture with the two little feet could melt a heart!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cutie!

xxx