The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing new on the homefront...

Daisy's rear seems to be healing nicely. She is an escape artist and somehow unbuckled her cone head thing. We have a follow up with the vet today so hopefully everything is healing up. I hate having her in a cone.


We painted my parent's bedroom with them all weekend and I am sooooo freaking sore! Every muscle hurts.

Other than that.. all is quiet.. which is a good thing. Tomorrow is Vet's day and I have off!! Yipee.. I might bake some more. I baked so much this weekend, human cookies and doggie cookies (I was feeling guilty about Daisy's Rear End issues).

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Daisy is healing nicely! I hope you have fun baking tomorrow!