The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is for you, Jendeis

This post is for Jendeis, in hopes that it will bring a small smile to her face, even if for a brief second! XXXXXXXX

"There is a light at the end of the tunnel."




This actually looks just like my Doggie (Daisy Mae) who incidentally just had emergency surgery on Friday night because, she has a hole next to her butt. It's a Gross and Long Story that I won't go into. But now she has a pink cone on her head and is very mopey. (and my wallet is very empty due to the surgery)..... So Jendeis.. She probably could do the very "trick" in the picture since she has a hole on her butt (I mean, in addition to her the normal hole on her butt. Yuck)


Rest up and take care of you. It will get better. I know that it is hard to believe right now. But, it will.

1 comment:

Jendeis said...

Thanks for the picture. I did indeed laugh out loud when I saw it.

Hoping that you and Daisy Mae are doing OK. Glad that she got a pink cone for her head because she's a girl.