The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Verdict....

I am leaning towards.. I don't know what the heck that was on Wednesday.

Although there was no actually puking on Thursday.. I chalk that up to... eating alllll day long. I literally was chewing or sipping something every minute until after lunch. If I stopped for 5 minutes... I got nauseous. I got home and tried to make din-din but, there was no sauce and Dh was working late. So, I dragged myself to the grocery store... Officially an evil place.. Why is there so much food and smells there??? God. I was sweating by the time I got to the checkout. I was just breathing hard to not puke. But, I made it. And with that... DH is on grocery store duty for a while. So maybe Wednesday's puking rally was morning sickness?

I meet with my midwife for the first time today. (well really the second. I met her last year before I miscarried) Dh was supposed to go.. but, he just bailed. This morning. Yeah, not speaking to him so much. He supposedly has too much going on at work to be late.

I should cut him some slack but, between him being a big hot slug in bed next to me and the dog being wide awake all night.. I got about 3 hours of sleep. So I'm pretty freaking cranky.

I swear I will have a non-complainy post this weekend. I just can't muster up enough strength to be chipper today. It's been a rough week. But, I plan to supervise DH while he does some fall yardwork tomorrow. (tee hee) That should be nice.

1 comment:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Hey we all have cranky weeks and blogs are therapy!!! Hope you are feeling better soon and have a wonderful appointment!