The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Update!

Okay. All that worry over nothing. Check out my baby!! You can see his/her long legs and if you look right by the legs.. that was his* hand waving at me.


He was dancing around and waving and kicking. He even looked like he got the hiccups. I don't know if he can suck his thumb yet.. but, it looked like he did at the end.

Thanks for all the encourgement and prayers. I guess it was just too early to use the doppler.

*I am calling baby "he/him". That is just he feeling I get and I hate calling him "it".


7 comments:

Naomi said...

Phew!! I'm so glad that everything turned out to be just perfect! I've been following your blog and on my drive home my partner told me about your appointment this morning...we've been hoping for good news!! Yay for you guys!

Beth said...

FANTASTIC!!! I have been following your blog for a while now and I have been praying hard ALL DAY!!!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

I am so very thrilled for you! I remember when I was quite far along with my first daughter and the doctor could not find the heart beat with the doppler and I was so scared ... and he was very much like: "It is no big deal, come back next week" and I was freaking out!

So hugs and good wishes to you!

Jendeis said...

Oh, I am so glad. Yay baby!

Carrie said...

Ack! I love ultrasounds so much. Aren't they amazing!?

-Carrie
http://welayinrepose.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

That is one cute baby! :) So glad all turned out well!!!

xxx

alicia said...

yay! i am so glad everything is fine :)