The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Monday, August 11, 2008

ohhh two post in one day...

Lucky you!!!

I just had to post this! My grandma just informed us that she is paying for EVERYONE (me, DH, my parents and my siblings, my aunts and uncles, all of their children and applicable girlfriends) to go skiing this December, they day after Christmas!!! My brother got some leave approved and even he will be joining us!! We will be staying at Smugglers Notch, Vermont!!! My mom's cousin lives there and is a ski instructor on the weekends, so we can also hang with them!

I mean, honestly, my greatest hope is that I can bundle up Stephen and send him out skiing without me, while I make a pouty face about not going with him. I mean, who can go skiing with a big baby bump? I will have to shop and maybe get some spa services. Maybe I can ice skate or something. Or take the kiddies swimming in the pools. Or read a great book by the fire and bake cookies. I will be a little sad about not skiing. But, come on, I will be preggers.

Le Sigh........A girl can dream right?

However, since I don't allow myself silly hope like that, as of now I will be sliding down those slopes this December!!! NICE!!!

No comments: