The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

IUI #2 is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my smiley face this morning on my OPK. So, I am going in at 7am for my IUI tomorrow, FRIDAY 'the freaking' 13th!! Should I be worried?

I am just praying that my lining got to 8, at least. My office won't do sono's the day of the IUI so I will never really know but, I think it must have thickened up since Tuesday.

I am very negative about this cycle. Partly because of the lining issues, partly because I am a pessimist. I just don't think this month will do it. Of course I am going ahead with it but, I could use all the prayers and good vibes I can get.

Dh is coming with me this time because I gave him so much guilt about not coming last time. Darn it, he should have been there. So he is coming. Maybe that will make the difference? Ahhhh, I need to relax. I am bundle of nerves. Maybe it is good thing I rescheduled my hair appointment for tonight. I always feel better after that. I need a pedicure reeeeeaaaaalllly bad so, I think I will do that on Saturday. That will relax me. Especially if I got the place that uses the hot stones as a foot massage.. MMMMM... I am relaxing just thinking about it.
OMG.. I had to edit this to add.. Not only is the IUI on Friday the 13th.. but this is our 13th cycle TTCing... SPPPPPOOOOOOKY!!! Really.

3 comments:

Jendeis said...

Woohoo!! Sending good thoughts into the universe for you.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi
I'm here from NaComLeavCom
have a great day and ignore Friday 13th vibes -

Wishing you strength ,resilience and hope.

I prayed for you too

My Little Drummer boys
warm regards
Trish

Mazzy said...

Good luck on this IUI!!!!!!
How strange your dr won't do an u/s before the IUI. Mine have always!