The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Braces Bunch Mail!

I got my first piece of Braces Bunch mail today from JJ! What a nice way to put a smile on my face. I was a little a weepy on the drive home, thinking about the past year and just missing my grandpa (who passed) and my brother (who is in TX with the Air Force) and I opened my mailbox to find real mail!! And it was the sweetest note from JJ.

What great timing! Thank you so much for sending the note. Now I need to get off my but and send one to someone else!!

I feel all warm fuzzy!!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Thats why I love snail mail SO much--it has the best timing of showing up when someone needs it most=) Glad it made your day a little brighter!
That IS funny that we both used warm fuzzies=)