The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad "milestone week"

So, I made up with my Mom. I didn't know what else to do. I was so upset yesterday... Here's the milestone's I've got going on this week:

Yesterday: 1 year from the day I found out I was pregnant.

Today: My Grandpa died today, last year. One day after I found out I was pregnant... (there is no way I continue to fight with my Mom on the anniversary of her father's death)

September 30th: One year since I started to miscarry.

So, yeah, tough week.. coupled with all the craziness about my brother. He had some drug dealer arrested ( my Mom made him since she got threatening text messages to her phone, since Matt borrowed it for a few weeks awhile ago). He was threatening to kill him. So, they contacted the police who joined up with the NYPD to arrest the kid. He has a restraining order. But, now he is a "snitch". I am so worried about him. He is so scared. He is afraid someone is going to come after him. I guess a real fear, though. I can't even believe this is my or his life. My dad and DH took him fishing last night to get his mind off things.. and I guess, show him some sober fun.

To compound things.. pms is coming on full force. Af should be here in 3-4 days. AND I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK TO DO!!!! (this Saturday class is going to be awful.. thank god it is short and over on Nov. 1st... but, there is double the amount of work in half the time!!)

The only bright (and, well, it's pretty damn bright) spot in this mess is that Wednesday is the NKOTB concert. I will let nothing, and I mean, NOTHING interfere with that night!! My girls and I are going to go pre-game a little somewhere and I have the hottest outfit to wear. So... looking forward that that..

3 comments:

Jendeis said...

I am so sorry that you and your family are going through all this. I hope that everything works out and soon.

It is a sucky week, but you are so strong and you are going to get through this. Here if you need me...Hugs!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Life can be so insane sometimes! Remember that it is okay to honor your past experiences, I think sometimes we are pushed to put 'things' behind us and let them go and we forget to honor the things that have made us who we are and brought us to where we are in our lives! Hang in there!

JJ said...

Im so sorry for the tough week--Im hoping this week is a lot better for you. Youve got a lot of us sending you virtual hugs!