Some silliness to distract me from the horror that is my life this week..
That link is an english to pirate translator.
And that is a website explaining the holiday.
Arrrrgh.. shiver me timbers.
P.S. Here is a great pirate pickup line to romance your husbands with tonight...
"Aye, I guarantee ye, I've had a twenty percent decrease in me lice ratio"
Or if that doesn't work... and, I mean, why wouldn't it..
"I've crushed 17 men's skulls between me thighs."
(okay that one is a little dirty.. I found those on one of those websites I linked to)
The pickup lines for the men are much, much better....
Top 10 pickup lines for the male pirate...
10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.
2. Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …
1. Prepare to be boarded.
Bonus pickup lines (when the ones above don't work, as they often won't)
They don’t call me Long John because my head is so big.
You’re drinking a Salty Dog? How’d you like to try the real thing?
Wanna shiver me timbers?
I’ve sailed the seven seas, and you’re the sleekest schooner I’ve ever sighted.
Brwaack! Polly want a cracker? … Oh, wait. That’s for Talk Like a PARROT Day.
That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on.
Let's get together and haul some keel.
That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there.
1 day ago