The trials and tribulations of our journey to make a baby.

I would die for that.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Relaxing doesn't get you pregnant.

It doesn't. It just doesn't. And if one more person says it to me I am going to fucking scream.

Seriously, It is my fault a little. I am very open about our IF. But, how many times can I say, "I can relax all I want but, it doesn't make Stephen produce better sperm, it doesn't make me produce more eggs, and it DOESN'T stop me from having a miscarriage. It just doesn't."

I do get that stress doesn't help but, guess what, I can't forget that I want a baby. I can't go into a catatonic state at the doctor's so that I don't remember the appointments. I can't get rid of the other stressors. I can't stop worrying that my brother might start using drugs again and could die. I can't stop worrying about where I will be working next year since the numbers are down in the middle school. I can't stop the fact that money is tight. I just can't.

I having SUCH a hard time right now and I just want to do something silly to all those "just relax" people. Like something out of Harry Potter. Maybe I could make them vomit frogs or something.

GRRRRRRRR.

3 comments:

Happy said...

I hate the whole you'll get pregnant if you adopt thing because I'm thiking, um, no I won't. You need and egg AND sperm to do that.

Anonymous said...

I so know how you feel!!! Aarrrggghhh, my ex boss called me to chat the other night and told me to buy a book on Karma Sutra and try harder - yikes!!!

Tricia said...

Why are people so stupid. I guess they don't know what to say, so they say something. A simple "hang in there" would do.

Same thing when I miscarried.. Stupid comments. Stupid comments. The only appropriate thing to say is "I'm sorry". That's it.